Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click is the model of advertising, in which advertiser pay a fee each time to the publisher if their ad is clicked by someone. There is a list of task that skilled PPC employees do:
- First check out the product and analysis it thoroughly with the content.
- After that they make a point to check the competitive keyword best for the ads and also ensure to check your landing page.
- They thereby research keywords that are most effective for your website promotion. They check all these according to your target audience and local areas research.
- Depending upon the keyword, volume rate and conversion rate, they would make a monthly budget for your task.
- Ensure to finalize the most suited network for ads.
- They are responsible for creating an attractive ad that appears eye catchy to the readers to grab more web traffic.
- Also aid you to make some changes on your landing page as it would grab more visitors’ attention online.
- Ad Copies are made to ensure that keywords are used to increase the score of ads as well as ranking.
- Keep a check on Google Analytic Code for the website that would help to track the number of visitors on the website.
- Knows well to use negative keywords for unnecessary clicks
- They also keep a check on the weekly clicks and thereby send you a report of it.